Friday, January 8, 2016

2.2 Release

It's about that time, my friends. I'm going to be working towards bringing the map into a stable, full release. It's been a long testing period and I'm ready to fix what's in the game and drop what isn't working.

What I need from you guys:

*Report any remaining bugs
*Tell me what you like and dislike about the current map
*Discuss what characters are too strong or too weak and what they need to bring them closer in balance

Current Changelog

  • Disabled Quick Movement. The focus unit still exists and you can still change your revive point / alter your stat gain.
  • Updated Rapid Energy Cannon (Janemba). Doesn't crash your FPS anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back! I started playing on the bot idk when it's active

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello would you consider porting this to dota 2 it would be perfect to rebirth it their id be happy to donate and help anyway i could im sure others would aswell

    ReplyDelete